30 August 2007

hello!

We live in the shadows and we had the chance and threw it away
And it's never gonna be the same
Cos the years are following by like the rain
And it's never gonna be the same
'Til the life I knew comes to my house and says
Hello

Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
It's good to be back!




Heute abend, sie ist wieder zurück aus Hamburg, ich bin wieder mal zurück aus München: Unterfrankens einzige Britpop-Wohnung ist endlich wieder komplett, mit allen größeren und kleineren Bewohnern dort wo sie hingehören, zuhause... Ich freu mich...

There might be ones who are smarter than you
That have the right answers, that wear better shoes
Forget about those melting ice caps
We're doing the best with what we've got

I love you in the morning, when you're still hungover
I love you in the morning, when you're still strung out
I love you in the morning...

When I'm with you, I am calm
Like a pearl in your oyster
Head on my chest, a silent smile
A private kind of happiness
You see giant proclamations are all very well
But our love is louder than words


oasis/hello - bloc party/sunday

Keine Kommentare: